Celebrate one of the most important days of your life at Newstead House. Surrounded by the grace and beauty of Brisbane’s oldest surviving residence, your love will officially begin in the grand style.
The Fountain Courtyard makes a stunning location for a garden wedding ceremony, with a number of options available to you. As the beautiful bride you can make a stunning entrance to the courtyard from inside the house, as the 1865 cedar wooden doors are opened on cue by our wedding team or make the walk down the external bricked path to your waiting guests.
Our veranda’s, with stunning views of the Brisbane River make a perfect location for you to celebrate your commitment to one another, with post ceremony drinks and canapes a popular option amongst couples.
In the event of inclement weather your ceremony will be moved to the veranda.
Be part of history, be part of the Newstead Family!
Wedding Ceremony Venue Hire: $2200
- Exclusive use of the property for 4 hours
- Stunning photo opportunities both inside and outside the house, including access to normally private areas of the house
- Reserved car parking for up to 4 cars
- Onsite event coordinator for your event
- For all events requiring catering a $300.00 cleaning & conservation charge is applicable.
- Any changes or extensions to the agreed hire period may result in additional venue hire charges.
- Surcharges apply for events held on public holidays.
- Venue Hire charges are inclusive of GST, and are subject to change without notice except when a venue contract has been signed and the security deposit received.
- Items such as chairs, flowers, sound systems, music are to be provided by the hirer. Please check our list of preferred suppliers or contact our events team if you have any questions we would be very happy to assist with your inquiries.
- Price on application – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download our events & wedding brochure: